SKDKnickerbocker, named the 2016 and 2015 Public Affairs Agency of the Year by the Holmes Report, is looking for multiple candidates to join its rapidly expanding public affairs team in New York City. The Senior Vice President (8 to 12 years of experience) and Senior Associate (4 to 6 years of experience) positions work on a range of corporate, association, nonprofit and issue advocacy clients to develop and implement strategic communications strategies. Ideal candidates are driven self-starters with the ability to grasp complex subject matter quickly and work well within teams. Other qualifications include:
- Experience placing print and broadcast stories, drafting op-eds, press releases, media advisories, Q&A, talking points, statements, or other communications documents.
- Previous experience working in New York government or political campaigns.
- A clear understanding of social media strategies for communications campaigns.
- Experience managing multiple projects and the ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- Strong research and writing skills, and a strong knowledge of AP Style.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer with a strong dedication to diversity. If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume to us: [email protected].