SKDKnickerbocker is looking for a Vice President to join our public affairs team in Washington, D.C. Ideal candidates have:
- Experience placing national print and broadcast stories on behalf of corporate entities across several beats, including lifestyle, health and science, business and executive profiles.
- Previous experience working on Capitol Hill and political campaigns, in public affairs firms, for advocacy groups, and/or in journalism.
- A clear understanding of social media strategies for communications campaigns.
- Experience leading a team and managing several projects.
- The ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- Strong research and writing skills, and a strong knowledge of AP Style.
Vice President candidates should have five to seven years of relevant experience in writing, research and media intensive positions. Candidates with robust media relations experience and contacts at business-focused media outlets are preferred. This employer is an equal opportunity employer with a strong dedication to diversity. If you want to join our team, send your resume to us: [email protected]