- Our Services
- Crisis Communications
- Cryptocurrency Practice
- Digital Influence
- Executive Communications
- Foundations & Philanthropy
- Healthcare Communications
- Litigation, Regulation, Investigation
- Multicultural Communications
- Political Consulting
- Strategic Communications
- Cyber Security Practice
- Technology Practice
- Women’s Practice
- Our Work
- Our People
- In the News
- Contact Us
Posted May 11, 2015
We are looking for a vice president to join our expanding public affairs team in Washington, D.C. The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience placing national print and broadcast stories on behalf of corporate entities across beats, including lifestyle, health and science, product roll-outs and executive profiles.
- Previous experience working on Capitol Hill and political campaigns, in public affairs firms, for advocacy groups, and/or in journalism.
- A clear understanding of social media strategies for communications campaigns.
- Experience leading a team and managing multiple projects.
- The ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- Strong research and writing skills, and a strong knowledge of AP Style.
- Five to seven years of relevant experience in writing, research and media intensive positions.
- Robust media relations experience and contacts at business-focused media outlets are preferred.
We look for people who want to be a part of the most pressing issues of the day. We believe that diversity of ideas, talents and backgrounds create the most successful teams at SKDK. People who thrive here are smart, able to balance multiple deadlines, learn from the past to innovate new solutions, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Interested? Send us an email and your resume at [email protected]