- Our Services
- Crisis Communications
- Cryptocurrency Practice
- Digital Influence
- Executive Communications
- Foundations & Philanthropy
- Healthcare Communications
- Litigation, Regulation, Investigation
- Multicultural Communications
- Political Consulting
- Strategic Communications
- Cyber Security Practice
- Technology Practice
- Women’s Practice
- Our Work
- Our People
- In the News
- Contact Us
Posted June 29, 2015
We are looking for a vice president to join our expanding public affairs team in Washington, D.C. We look for people who want to be a part of the most pressing issues of the day. We believe that diversity of ideas, talents and backgrounds create the most successful teams at SKDK. People who thrive here are smart, able to balance multiple deadlines, learn from the past to innovate new solutions, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
The ideal candidate has:
- Previous experience working on Capitol Hill and political campaigns, in public affairs firms, for advocacy groups, and/or in journalism.
- Five to seven years of relevant experience in writing, research and media intensive positions.
- A track record of building media strategies and placing a wide range of national print and broadcast stories.
- A clear understanding of social media strategies for communications campaigns.
- Experience leading a talented and dynamic team.
- The ability to handle multiple clients and multiple deadlines.
- Strong research and writing skills, and a strong knowledge of AP Style.
Interested? Send us an email and your resume at [email protected]