We are looking for mid-level candidates to join our rapidly expanding public affairs team in Washington, D.C. Senior associates and vice presidents work with account managers on a range of corporate, association, nonprofit and issue advocacy clients. Ideal candidates are driven self-starters with the ability to grasp complex subject matter quickly and work well within teams. Ideal candidates must have:
- Experience placing national print and broadcast stories, drafting op-eds, press releases, media advisories, Q&A, talking points, statements, as well as other communications documents.
- Previous experience working on Capitol Hill and political campaigns.
- A clear understanding of social media strategies for communications campaigns.
- Experience managing multiple projects and the ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- Strong research and writing skills, and a strong knowledge of AP Style.
Candidates should have 4-6 years of relevant experience in writing, research and media intensive positions. Candidates with robust media relations experience are preferred. This employer is an equal opportunity employer with a strong dedication to diversity. If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume to us: [email protected].