- Our Services
- Crisis Communications
- Cryptocurrency Practice
- Digital Influence
- Executive Communications
- Foundations & Philanthropy
- Healthcare Communications
- Litigation, Regulation, Investigation
- Multicultural Communications
- Political Consulting
- Strategic Communications
- Cyber Security Practice
- Technology Practice
- Women’s Practice
- Our Work
- Our People
- In the News
- Contact Us
Posted June 10, 2015
SKDK is looking to fill a Senior Associate level position in the public relations division of its New York office.
Job Requirements or Qualifications
- In this position, the Senior Associate will work with account managers on a range of clients from crisis management, corporate and non-profit sectors. High-quality writing skills are a must. Previous experience engaging the New York press corps a real plus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Help lead teams work on client’s strategic communications needs, which include client management, general media placement, crisis management, narrative and message development, among others.
- Drafting press releases, media advisories, Q&A, talking points, statements, as well as other communications documents.
- Pitching stories and corresponding with reporters and other press corps members.
- Managing clients’ needs.
- Staffing press conferences, events, forums and other client activities.
- Help develop communications strategy with clients.
- 4-6 years of experience in public relations, journalism or politics.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing landscapes and to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Understanding of social media tools (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be used in a communications campaign.
- 401K/403B, Bonuses, Dental, Health
- To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.