- Our Services
- Crisis Communications
- Cryptocurrency Practice
- Digital Influence
- Executive Communications
- Foundations & Philanthropy
- Healthcare Communications
- Litigation, Regulation, Investigation
- Multicultural Communications
- Political Consulting
- Strategic Communications
- Cyber Security Practice
- Technology Practice
- Women’s Practice
- Our Work
- Our People
- In the News
- Contact Us
Posted March 8, 2016
We are looking for a Vice President to join its dynamic public affairs team in Washington, D.C. This position will focus on important issues of the day and be primarily responsible for organizing and managing coalitions on behalf corporate, association, nonprofit and issue advocacy clients.
The ideal candidate is a highly-organized self-starter with the ability to grasp complex subject matter quickly and work well within teams. Qualifications include:
- A proven track record of developing and executing campaign strategies, and working with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience tracking and analyzing stakeholder engagement.
- Strong research, writing, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Previous experience working on grassroots, political or labor campaigns.
- A commitment to mentoring junior staff.
Candidates should have 4-6 years of relevant experience. This employer is an equal opportunity employer with a strong dedication to diversity. If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume to [email protected].